|Shaving method||dry / wet|
|Supply system||from battery|
|Number of shaving heads||3|
|Face contour repeating system||floating heads|
|Battery||Li-ion, battery life 54 minutes, charging time 1 h|
|Motor speed||10,000 rpm|
|Waterproof case||there is|
|Non-slip grip insert||there is|
|Voltage||100 - 240 V, automatic switching|
|Dimensions and weight|
Panasonic Electric Shaver Reviews ES-RT37
- In comparison with my previous Panasonic ES-6003 razor:
- The body is more pleasant and non-slippery, the blade system is arc-shaped, the mobile shaving part, fast full charge in 1 hour.
- Trimmer in the last razor for me more thoughtful and comfortable
I bought it for 1790r for a stock, at a different price I would probably not even have looked Conclusion if you find it at a price of up to 2000r, it is worth taking.
no kai 2015-02-02 Evaluation 5
- Excellent razor. Full charge for 1 hour. Shaves quickly. Maximum 5 minutes. The charge lasts for two weeks. Shaves clean. Skin does not hurt. I bought instead of Panasonic ES-6003. RT-37 is much lighter. Convenient handle, rubberized. Floating head is very convenient. The trimmer easily copes with a beard trim. More fancy is not needed ...
- The charge and discharge indicators are not rulers but simply a LED (one). Fixing the extension of the trimmer is weak. In the process of shaving, the trimmer can be accidentally pushed without even pressing the catch.
Sischenko Kirill, 2015-01-09 Evaluation 5
- Perfect in the hand. Well shaves on dry, with foam - generally almost like a machine. True. But time must be given more.
- There are no cuts and can not be. The razor pleasantly massages the face, sometimes it heats up a little. It makes no sense to press hard - you better not choose, but before irritation can come with unnecessary zeal.
- Great for my taste, design. Good assembly, all parts fit snugly together. The closing blades and the button of inclusion transparent cover - convenient and esthetic. Yes, the “twin brother” of Panasonic “ES-RT77” in black looks better, but the price tag is also significantly higher (if with a discount promotion on RT37, as I bought).
- The noise is normal. It charges fast and works for a long time. The battery was charging, as promised - exactly an hour, the village worked almost as much =)
- If anyone thinks about the choice - I recommend.
- There is nothing to compare - the first electric razor. Maybe from the downsides - the speed of shaving. I thought it would be faster.
- I put five points - although, for sure there are razors at a space price that work better. And I just have nothing to compare, except for the machine.
Great electric shaver!
Up to forty years he used only machine tools, mostly - “Gillette” with two blades. Shave once every two days - I'm not really "brunet". But, somehow laziness has become, lately. I decided to try electro ... This is my first, there is nothing to compare with.
I will say right away - do not wait for the speed and purity of the machine from the shaver. What is logical - the blades can not be as close to the skin. But there are advantages.
This model is selected by criteria:
- wet shaving with foam
- water resistant (wanted to shave under the shower)
- not rotary - I wanted closer to the classic machine
- comfortable ergonomics
- good brand
- a good price (took on shares for 2,590r. in April 2015)
Did not lose.
In the famous federal supermarket electronics pereschupal several, neighbors for the price, models from different manufacturers. This - "lay in the hand" is ideal (as opposed to the vaunted "Braun").
The razor is moderately weighty (not exactly “empty”, which I don’t like), rubberized inserts are well made, not in cheap style. Convenient emphasis under the finger (sorry, not the same rubber material). The trimmer body slightly interferes, but you quickly forget about it.
Now to the quality of shaving.
Everything is very good, I was even pleasantly surprised - I did not count on such a good result. As it was written here, the skin should adapt for a while to a new instrument. I realized that it was more convenient for me to shave with a small amount of gel that I simply squeezed onto the razor mesh.
My skin is smooth enough, without flaws.
I do not consider myself in the mirror, but simply check the cleanliness with the fingers of my free hand. I shave, of course, longer than with a machine tool - in many passes, but this is not critical for me. After five minutes, the chin to the touch perfectly smooth. In the reflection, if you look closely you can see that I did not shave with a machine tool, but it doesn’t matter - I’m rarely seen anyone from twenty centimeters =)
There will be questions - write "in lichku", I just have more operating experience =)
Mikhalyuk Pavel, 2015-05-04 Evaluation 5
- The Panasonic ES-RT37-S520 is my first electric shaver and my first experience with it. The razor itself is quite light and comfortable. Rubber grip. The noise is moderate. There is a trimmer. Complete with charger and cleaning brush. A big plus lithium-ion battery. Full charge time within 1 hour.
- Shaves cleanly and effortlessly. Face shaving perfectly, neck - good. Suitable for daily use. I did not try with foam, and I do not see the point.
- Irritation of the skin and cuts there. It is very easy to clean and wash - under the tap.
- Again, the convenience is that you can shave anywhere, unlike a razor.
- The quality of shaving the neck is slightly inferior to the conventional machine.
The last 2 years used the Schick Hydro 5 machine - a smart thing. I bought on ebee complete with cartridges. When the cartridges ran out, but I didn’t find them in the stock, I decided to change to an electric one.
I chose solely for reviews on the network. Because of the variety of manufacturers, brands and models is simply impossible to decide for yourself.
I did not dare to buy expensive at once, since it is not yet clear whether the electric razor will suit me at all or not. And the price does not always determine the quality.
Yes, an ordinary machine is a perfect shave. But for me it is also a constant irritation of the skin.
I bought for 3490 in the online store, the price is quite adequate.
No no, 2015-05-25 Evaluation 4
- acceptable shaving, charging enough for seven times
- razor power drops as the battery discharges
On Friday evening, after five years of operation, the ES 8249 razor broke. Even if it needs repair, it will take time, so I went to buy a new one on Saturday morning. I got ES-RT37. In comparison with the 8249, the speed is smaller, but it shaves acceptable. An hour is charging, I still have a full charge for 7 days. Not a very convenient mechanism for switching on the trimmer - in the process of shaving, it will turn on :-)
I put C grade (without taking into account the price-quality indicator), since it is inferior to ES 8249, and that, in turn, the model is already outdated.
Anonim 2015-09-13 Evaluation 3
- He shaves his face really well, and his neck lasts longer, but he also shaves everything. Before that, there were two Brown, and I can say that the quality of shaving with this model of Panasonic is better, although Brown, which was my last, is more expensive. Let's look at how much consumables enough knives and mesh time.
- You can not shave from the power cord directly, you must pre-charge.
I recommend, while I put 5, let's see how much consumables are enough.
Pozhidaev Pavel, 2015-09-26 Evaluation 5