|Type of shell||classical|
|SIM card type||ordinary|
|The number of SIM-cards||2|
|Mode of operation of several SIM cards||alternate|
|Dimensions (WxHxT)||51.1x119.6x16.3 mm|
|Screen type||color TFT, 262.14 thousand colors|
|Number of pixels per inch (PPI)||167|
|Melody type||64-voice polyphony, MP3-melodies|
|Vibrating alert||there is|
|Audio||MP3, FM radio, built-in antenna for radio|
|Internet access||WAP, GPRS|
|Interfaces||Bluetooth 2.1, USB|
|USB charging||there is|
|Memory and processor|
|Memory card slot||there is up to 8 GB|
|Additional SMS features||entering text with a dictionary|
|Battery capacity||2900 mAh|
|Talk time||40 h|
|Waiting time||2400 h|
|A2DP profile||there is|
|Notebook and organizer|
|Organizer||alarm clock, calculator, task scheduler|
|Equipment||phone, battery, charger, USB cable, manual|
|Features||mobile charger function|
Philips Xenium X1560 Button Phone Reviews
- The complete absence of unnecessary functions in the caller;
- Assembly (there is no backlash, gaps, nothing falls off);
- Availability of MP3 player and radio;
- Connection quality.
- Alarm loudness no, he can not wake me
- The lack of a flashlight (not critical, but it turns out I used it sometimes)
- At maximum volume during a conversation, the speaker fonite (not very much, and does not interfere with the conversation)
It was bought as a travel phone, the absence of a camera was mandatory (the security service does not let through), a powerful battery and low cost. I did not think that I could find something suitable, but this phone came up absolutely on all points. Even my secondary desire - so that at least it was possible to listen to music or radio on it completely satisfies.
The battery is so powerful that I just forget that sometimes you need to charge it
He works out his money for 5+, it was before him a bunch of smartphones, etc.
For entertainment, media and the Internet there is a tablet, and it became for me just a means of communication. That is what the phone should be.
Muslim Timur, 2014-07-07 Evaluation 5
- Price-quality ratio.
- For such a price - almost none.
I needed * on-call dialer *.
In short, firstly, this is * absolute minimalism *. In the first I meet the phone with absolutely nothing, that is, it's just a phone. No flashlight, no camera, no games, and other and other things. There is only a player and a radio (medium quality but working without headphones).
But it is the PHONE !!! Normal hearing. Confident reception. A battery is a separate, huge plus.
A new, still * not swung * battery, with 10 - 20 minutes of conversation per day, several SMS per day, with auto disconnection from 23.00. until 5.00. - lasted 45 days !!! This is a record !!!
If you just need a TELEPHONE, then this is a great combination, the price - quality is a long-lasting charge.
Chernov Konstantin, 2014-04-21 Evaluation 5
- It looks great, it is convenient to hold in your hand, the display of norms for your money, build quality, battery, 2sim, charging other devices via USB
- the ability to turn on the radio without headphones
- The most significant deficiencies in my opinion for everyday use:
- very quiet call (I often miss calls in my pocket)
- very quiet speakerphone. In short, the speaker here is not very.
- average signal quality (it is really average like all many phones)
- Everything else: no camera, games, flashlight, sync, etc. so you need a phone for entertainment, look for another model and for other money.
Someone wrote in a review that the phone when dialing a number does not ask which sim to make a call as in Nokia. X1560 asks when you are looking for a contact on the main screen then asks for a try. :)) if you are dialing from a regular journal, then it will always ring with 1 SIM card. Maybe not to do and maybe so conceived.
when his wife saw her first word about him: man :)
Robert Rothenberg, 2014-10-25 Evaluation 4
- Appearance and size (in the hand lies like a glove)
- Two sims
- A good display for a simple dialer.
- There is nothing superfluous in the menu. Any social networks and stuff go forest.
- Radio without a headset (although I do not listen)
- Stable work and communication.
- Comfortable telephone conversations - no need to shout and listen.
- Ability to charge other devices
- They are not
I bought it as an extra dialer for note 3, so I don’t need any cameras in it. When buying a battery was 2/3, for a week of use (calls for half an hour a day, a couple of SMS), it did not decrease at all. The fact that the contacts into the manual drive it even a plus, finally brought order there (although who needs drivers and the MTK PhoneSuite program for working with contacts on the computer on w3bsit3-dns.com). In general, as a dialer for this price, the phone is perfect, and for those who need bells and whistles, buy better smartphones.
P.S. To increase the volume of the call and the radio, go to the engineering menu * # 3646633 # There, we edit the Audio-Normal Mode - Melody and FM Radio parameter to Volume 6 from 144 and 192 to 255. Now the radio and call are yelling louder
Sharipov Azamat, 2014-04-11 Evaluation 5
- Holds charge for a very long time
- The buttons are not very comfortable.
The device is super! Like a second phone is perfect. For someone it can be big, but I carry in my briefcase, and this is even a plus, I don’t have to rummage for a long time. The greatest advantage is of course the charge. I tested the first month, so he kept charging for exactly one month !!! On the 29th day he began to squeak that he sat down, on the 30th sat down. Talk on it quite a lot. Every day 10-20 calls on average for 2-3 minutes. The call is very nasty and nasty, this is good, you will never miss the incoming one.
And, yes, you can charge anything from it via USB.
Anyone who needs a second phone, I highly recommend taking it while they are still being sold.
Proklov Eugene, 2014-09-16 Evaluation 5
- There are many advantages:
- - battery (I have enough for 2 weeks with two SIM cards, a couple of sms per day, 1 hour of talk, sometimes a radio; if you don’t touch the phone, then for a month easily)
- - radio (picnics, fishing, any outings)
- - assembly (good, monolithic tube, sitting comfortably in a man's hand, with the necessary dimensions and size of buttons, nice to hold. By the way, the back cover and the battery fly off almost every fall! At the same time, you collect and then everything works without problems)
- - great audibility (whoever did not write, specifically my device stably keeps in touch and the sound quality is more than good, I hear always and everywhere and hear me, believe me, there is something to compare with (Note 2, 5S, Z1 compact, SGS4), the only , to whom the X1560 is inferior in this discipline - this is the BlackBerry Bold 9900, but with the latter very few people can bear it!)
- - the ability to charge other devices (I did not think that I would use it, but ... an extremely useful thing)
- - SAR level is acceptable and does not cause complaints, unlike the more expensive X5500
- - lack of a camera (yes, yes ... that's it! subjectively, I think if you can’t put a quality camera, it’s better not to put it at all. Moreover, its presence leads to an inevitable rise in price of the device - this is to nothing)
- - the ability to set different sound signals on 2 sim
- - the phone remembers with which sim you dialed a specific number and by default will dial it from the same line, if you have not corrected it mechanically - for many it is convenient
- For this money - they are not!
- But for a tick, you can find fault:
- an inconvenient menu with a bunch of manipulations to perform simple tasks (which, by the way, you can never climb, put the call and call yourself plenty)
- plastic screen, prone to scratches (for the week was covered with small cuts and scuffs, it is especially difficult to put up with it, after the flagship phones
- no headphones included (assume that they are not)
- there is little opportunity to personalize the phone
- a flashlight, at least some ... surely would not interfere and would make this model an even better companion for the tourist and hiking.
- it is inconvenient and for a long time to move from one sim to another (coming to the first line, you will not reach the second one)
Phone for every day, reliable and simple. In his did not even set up the Internet. Took and have no regrets!
Konstantinovich Sergey, 2014-11-02 Evaluation 5