|operating system||Windows 8|
|CPU||Intel Atom Z3740 1330 MHz|
|Number of Cores||4|
|RAM||2 GB DDR3 1066 MHz|
|Internal memory||64 GB|
|Memory card slot||there is, microSD|
|Screen||10.1 ", 1920x1200|
|Screen type||TFT IPS, glossy|
|Touch screen||capacitive multitouch|
|Number of pixels per inch (PPI)||224|
|Video processor||Intel Gen 7|
|Wi-Fi support||there is|
|Bluetooth support||have Bluetooth 4.0|
|Rear camera||there is, 5 million pixels.|
|Front-camera||there are 2 million pixels.|
|Built-in speakers||have stereo sound|
|Built-in microphone||there is|
|Automatic screen orientation||there is|
|Dock station||there is|
|Qwerty keyboard||there is|
|USB connection to computer||not|
|Connecting external devices via USB||there is|
|Connect to TV / monitor||micro HDMI|
|Audio / Headphone Out||there is 3.5 mm|
|Headset connection||there is|
|Dock connector||there is|
|Working hours||8 h|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||262x173x10 mm|
|Features||multi-touch up to 10 touch points; Office Home & Student 2013 included; USB 2.0 port on the docking station; dimensions of the docking station - 262х183х8mm|
Reviews of Lenovo Miix 2 tablet
- They have already said everything, but still: a fast processor, a full-fledged Windows, a licensed office, a high-quality docking station, the screen is excellent, 1920 × 1200 (16x10 is not as narrow as full HD, and for 10 it is much more pleasant to the eye), two cameras (trifle , but it's nice, for example, in Skype you can switch from the front to the back and show something to your interlocutor)
- As disadvantages can be noted
- a little bit small everything on the screen in the desktop mode with maximum scaling (mb microsoft will add this moment in the updates)
- UPD. It turns out I was 150%, put 200% everything is OK! it was necessary to put a tick (learned from the next review, ATP!)
- Well, it can upset that there is no GPS and there are excellent offline maps. Here
So I finally bought a few days ago, I did not have a laptop or tablet, and I decided to kill two birds with one stone. And it killed the same) The device is more than satisfied, high-quality assembly, nice appearance. I am glad that I did not buy the asus t100 before. holding a lenovu in my hands - I don't want to take the asus anymore :). By the way about the processor - there are models with z3740 (older) and z3745. If anyone does not know, the difference is that in 3745 by 100 MHz a faster video card. I bought a 32GB ADATA Premier Class 10 UHS-I card (they say fast in reviews, I’ll check it with a brand in my tablet today). By the way, I also bought a wireless microsoft sculpt mobile mouse on which a Windows button next to the roller is very convenient!
The device is excellent, to the attachment to the dock, I personally have no complaints, due to the fact that there are magnets there - there are no difficulties to install in the dock. It holds the tablet quite confidently.
In the desktop interface I put all the necessary programs for use in laptop mode, and in Metro - for use as a tablet.
There are no claims to the device yet - I use it and enjoy it.
UPDATE / Sadness-trouble - the right speaker began to wheeze very hard, more precisely on the second day of using the tablet, I noticed it. Apparently factory marriage. I gave it under warranty, I'm waiting. So check right away !!!
mgwll, 2014-08-27 Evaluation 5
- Design, screen resolution, speed, ergonomics, price
- Docking station mount
There are a few errors in the description, I'll start with them:
Percent Z3745, not Z3740;
actually supports 128 GB cards (although up to 32 are officially announced);
Next on the device itself. For office tasks (including photoshop, lightroom, etc.), surf and media - a great option, for games - save up for something more expensive. The Windows itself works very smoothly, does not crash anything, loads quickly (eMMC is a great thing). Of the features I want to note the following:
- there is a microUSB on the tablet and through it you can also charge, albeit more slowly;
- at the dock there are 2 full-fledged USB ports;
- in the dock there is an amplifier JBL (do not wait for the super sound, but it sounds better than just on the tablet);
- on the keyboard, it is not clear why, beckspace and divides swapped;
- on all versions, the back cover of the dock in the touchpad area plays a little (not critical);
- far from the best mount dock to the tablet. If you plan to often and take a lot - check live. It is necessary to very accurately get into the contacts and still, sometimes, move, so that it connects.
In general, the device made a very, very pleasant impression. Excellent design, excellent ergonomics, not high price against the background of competitors, excellent screen. As a replacement for 15.5 laptops on the road and in the country - a smart option.
Vinogradov Anton, 2014-08-14 Evaluation 5
- - form factor
- - screen
- - performance
- - autonomy
- backlight flashing
- periodic errors (for example, if you put on charge and then turn on, it may never open the on-screen keyboard)
- some aspects of Windows 8
- hard to catch dock contact point
- build quality is not ideal (my speaker has one speaker wheezing, burrs on plastic around the back of the camera)
- find accessories only on eBay, while traveling
The tablet was bought as a replacement for a netbook, so that on business trips one could work, watch a movie, and read a book. What was needed was an inexpensive and lightweight tablet on Windows. From this point of view - that is necessary. Easy, smart, imputed price. Dell Venue 11 Pro on the Atom was considered as an alternative, but it is significantly more expensive even without a docking station.
The new quad Atom is very pleased - in office applications, browser, video player, no brakes. I don't play games, I can't say anything here. How much time keeps the charge, I can not say for sure - less than the iPad, but more than a netbook. The screen is not very convenient after the retina, but quite good.
Three disadvantages: some features of Windows 8, the design of the dock and a defective speaker (for the first time in my life, no luck!). Windows 8 is not as bad for a tablet as many people write. Yes, many applications for the Metro interface in quality and functions are noticeably inferior to their counterparts for mobile axes. Classic applications are not always convenient in tablet mode (for example, I could not get out of full-screen mode Media Player Classic without a mouse / keyboard). But in general, you can work. The idea itself is annoying instead of adapting one UI to make two different, with a different set of programs.
The docking station is not bad, although the snap-on version would be more convenient - in this form, it is suitable only for desktop use. But here's the quest, put the tablet on the docking station so that it connects - not for the faint of heart!
My tablet is now in warranty repair, because the right speaker he shamelessly rattles. Let's see what will happen.
UPD repaired, changed the speaker, everything seems to be fine. The cover arrived, it sits well, the automatic falling asleep works. The tablet began to fall asleep periodically during work, sometimes every couple of minutes. Perhaps connected with the cover, until I understood.
Dunaeva Tatyana, 2014-11-09 Evaluation 4
- - very good screen
- -compatible with normal Windows and MS Office in the kit, for which he took
- - smart, does not slow down when browsing the Internet and video
- - small weight and size
- - reasonable price
- - no fan, no buzz
- - nice appearance, accurate assembly
- can not change the position of the screen. This is, in fact, a tablet with a connected keyboard, and not a full replacement for a laptop. For normal operation, an external mouse with a keyboard is needed for more than an hour.
- No USB 3.0, drives are relatively slow. If you copy the video, it interferes, in other cases imperceptibly.
- Windows 8 is still too new, few programs under the touch interface
The machine is worth the money. It would have USB 3.0 and 4 GB of memory, and it would not be outdated for another five years. And so in 2-3 years you will have to change.
By the way, keep in mind to make icons and other fonts large enough (200%), you need to check the box for all my displays. On a smaller scale, everything is too small.
Anonim 2014-07-27 Evaluation 5
- Workmanship, battery, picture, full win 8.1 + office with license code.
- Judging by the description of the card, only 32 GB. No 3g.
I saw ads on pre-order and caught fire. As soon as they arrived immediately bought and have not regretted. An excellent picture, a full-fledged Windows, a good sensor, the most important thing is the battery will actually live about 8-9 hours. I haven’t checked it completely from 100% to zero, but about 3 hours of Internet + about the same video, I just blocked the screen for the night (without shutting down completely) for the morning 47% of the battery. In standby mode, there is almost no consumption.
In general, someone like, but I am completely satisfied. It is not obsessed with games, but for the work that I need 4 cores of its cores is quite enough in terms of performance. Well, the usual program kompovye programs.
It is a pity that the docking station was not at the time of purchase, but they promised to bring it by mid-June and it will be possible to pick it up.
Zinakov Sergey, 2014-05-29 Evaluation 5
- Build quality, view, screen, sound, 2USB.
- No 3G
I can only add to the above written comments that the stores claim that there is no Office there - it is there. What else pleased, is that the device can be connected to an external hard drive without power (I podkulyuchal 250 GB and 500 GB). The lack of 3G is compensated by the presence of an access point on the phone, which distributes the Internet via WiFi. After the acquisition, I find more pleasant moments in the convenience of Win8.1 on the tablet than negative moments.
Golofienko Sergey, 2014-07-11 Evaluation 5