|Material||wood + MDF (beech)|
|Color options||white, light wood, dark wood (natural, mahogany, white, ivory, cherry, walnut)|
|For mattress size||120x60 cm|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||74x171x97 cm|
|Number of bottom height levels||2|
|Box under the bed||there are two)|
|Chest of drawers||have (three boxes)|
|Changing table||there is|
|Silicone lining||there is|
Reviews about the bed Gandilyan Teresa
- Convenient: bed + dresser
- 6 drawers included (4 in the dresser + 2 under the bed)
- Silicone pads (but my daughter nibbles where there are none)
- Without wheels (all laminate scratched already)
- When the bottom is in the top position, things in the bottom drawer get dusty.
- Dresser as a baby changer is small (up to a maximum of 5-6 months)
- Not convenient to tie the board.
In general, now I would take a separate chest and a bed on wheels, if there was a place to put it. And since the option is not bad, who has little space.
Murzovawork, 2012-09-24 Evaluation 5
- Only the fact that it is a transformer, and it is not a fact that it will live to the age of the child, when it can be useful to him.
- Well, the boxes will be useful, without them it would be hard.
- in the first, a marriage (on one of the boards) because of which one simply did not indulge in Moscow,
- in the 2nd, the bolts of the grooves are not all that should be in size (it’s good that we found the necessary houses in size),
- in the 3rd, one of the facades is not even,
- in 4, they were assembled, once they opened the bottom drawer, the resors or guides flew right away, as it is correct to call them, it’s good that Dad had some in stock.
- in the 5th, the quality of bad, the goods are not worth the money!
Would not buy would be a chance to return time back. Would buy a separate chest and crib. Not much difference in size.
Ekaterina Sumkina, 2012-12-10 Evaluation 3
- Good design
- There is a chest of drawers and a changing table
- Collapsed after 2 years of use
When only began to collect the bed was not enough screwdrivers
The bottom drawer turned out to be a marriage-left guide curve,
Wall cat falls, constantly flew
In the end, the lower plank (the partition of the bottom drawers) simply cracked, or under the weight of the dresser, or it is not at all clear what it was made of.
In general, the bed is not worth the money, I am very sorry that I threw money to the wind, because. hoped that she would serve at least 7-10 years
Samoilova Ekaterina, 2014-01-22 Evaluation 1
- Comfortable bed. In the bedside store all the children's devices. Everything is at hand =)
- Someone may seem a disadvantage size.
- And it is inconvenient to tie the bumpers soft.
- Heavy, not so easy to rearrange. But judging from the point of view of women. Two strong men and bingo.
In general, I advise you to take those who do not want to bother buying a separate changing table and chest of drawers.
But there is no pendulum on it ... that is, shaking the bed will not work)
freemobscene 2012-09-19 Evaluation 4
- high-quality, multifunctional, spacious, lack of a pendulum mechanism
- no side at the changing table,
- open the shelves of the dresser (not in every corner you can put the bed),
- open bottom boxes (when the mattress is raised, the contents of these boxes become dusty),
- the absence of a recess for the plinth on the rear panel (you can not put the bed close to the wall).
Very satisfied with the crib. All components are of good quality.
Changing table just right (in size), used it up to 6 months (then the child began to spin strongly).
The bed is suitable for small apartments.
annlushina 2013-02-12 Evaluation 4
- A large number of drawers, the presence of a changing table.
- Difficult to assemble, a small diaper and the lack of sides on it, the bed is very heavy to move one is impossible.
If I was asked now: would you take this bed? I would say no. It is better to buy a separate bed and a separate changing table.
Anonim 2014-10-23 Evaluation 3