|Total number of pixels||24.7 million|
|Effective Pixels||24.3 million|
|The size||Full frame (35.8 x 23.9 mm)|
|Maximum resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Color depth||42 bits|
|Sensitivity||100 - 3200 ISO, Auto ISO|
|Extended ISO||ISO6400, ISO12800, ISO25600|
|Matrix cleaning function||there is|
|White balance||automatic, manual installation, from the list, bracketing|
|Flash||red-eye reduction, shoe, sync contact, bracketing|
|Image Stabilizer (still photography)||missing|
|Shooting speed||5 frames / sec|
|Timer time||2, 10 c|
|Aspect ratio (still photography)||3:2, 16:9|
|Interchangeable lens support||Sony E bayonet|
|Lens included||there, check with the model of the seller|
|Viewfinder and LCD screen|
|Using the screen as a viewfinder||there is|
|Viewfinder Field of View||100%|
|The number of viewfinder pixels||2400000|
|LCD screen||921600 points, 3 inches|
|LCD screen type||turning|
|Exposure||30 - 1/8000 s|
|Manual setting of shutter speed and aperture||there is|
|Automatic exposure processing||shutter priority, aperture priority|
|Exposure Correction||+/- 5 EV in 1/3 steps|
|Exposure metering||multizone, center-weighted, point|
|Exposure bracketing||there is|
|Autofocus backlight||there is|
|Manual focus||there is|
|Face focusing||there is|
|Memory and Interfaces|
|Type of memory cards||SD, SDHC, SDXC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo|
|Image Formats||JPEG, RAW|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0, HD video, HDMI, audio, Wi-Fi, connector for remote control|
|Battery format||your own|
|Number of batteries||1|
|Battery capacity||1080 mAh or 340 photos|
|Video and audio recording|
|Video recording||there is|
|Video recording format||AVCHD, MP4|
|Video codecs||AVC / H.264, MPEG4|
|Maximum movie resolution||1920x1080|
|Maximum video frame rate||60 frames / s|
|Maximum frame rate when shooting HD video||50/60 frames / s at a resolution of 1920x1080|
|Optical Zoom when recording video||there is|
|Sound recording||there is|
|Other functions and features|
|Additional features||tripod mount, remote control, computer control, HDR shooting|
|Equipment||battery, AC adapter, shoulder strap, case cover, microUSB cable|
|Additional Information||NFC, power connector - optional, an input for an external microphone, the expansion mode is light-sensitive up to ISO50|
|Start date of sales||2013-12-07|
|Dimensions and weight|
|The size||127x94x48 mm, without lens|
|Weight||416 g, without batteries, 474 g, with batteries; without lens|
Sony Alpha A7 Camera Reviews
- Good ergonomics, excellent color reproduction, wide dynamic range, work at high ISO
- Camera jpeg
The camera can really be seen as a compact replacement for professional SLR cameras. The quality of images from this camera is not inferior to existing SLR cameras. And given the parameters of the sensor, it even surpasses the quality of images of some cameras.
Despite the small size of the camera control problems I did not have. Everything is convenient, the buttons are of sufficient size so that the management does not cause difficulties. Perfect viewfinder comparable to optical. Swivel bright screen.
A lot about this camera is written in blogs - about the loud shutter, the matrix resonance, the loose bayonet passing the light, etc. Personally, I did not find anything like that. The sound of the shutter, I would call moderate. It happens and louder. Sharpness with a good lens, the camera produces excellent.
The only problem is camera jpeg. In order to get good pictures you need to shoot in RAW and use a converter. Photos need editing - contrast, saturation, levels. If you want to receive a masterpiece from the camera right away, this camera is not for you.
On a single charge camera can take about 280 - 300 shots.
You can watch a snapshot of this camera here: //photoswift.livejournal.com/35892.html
nikolayis 2014-03-11 Evaluation 5
- 1. 35 mm full frame, film lenses will cover the frame on which they were calculated.
- 2. A working piece of 18 mm. You can attach any optics.
- 3. Fast autofocus with a regular lens 28-70, good sharpness, the lens itself is very solidly made, the backlash of the trunk like that of a nex (there is a seal against dust) is not here. The trunk leaves only 1 cm.
- 4. The viewfinder is just a song, focusing on the manual is convenient both in very bad light and in bright sunlight. Focusing magnifier right in the viewfinder, it is very convenient.
- 5. A lot of programmable buttons, so far hung only a focusing magnifier on one, but others will soon be engaged.
- 6. In the video, you can set ISO and shutter speed.
- 7. Automatic white balance almost does not lie.
- 8. Large dynamic range.
- 9. The 6400 iso is quite a good shot. Such noises were on Nex-5 with iso 1600. Purely subjectively, the gain compared to Nex is 2 stops in noise.
- 10. Electronic front curtain, this means that the shutter does not work twice, but only one for each frame.
- 1. Ergonomics: Inconvenient viewing of the footage on the camera, in Nex was better. The menu button on the left is sure to need a second hand to press it!
- 2. Immediately I advise you to purchase 2 batteries, an electronic viewfinder, therefore, it consumes energy both during framing and at the time of shooting.
Hopelessly hooked on manual optics, before shooting on the Nex 5. I wanted to use all 100% available film lenses. In addition, the viewfinder was needed. The camera is simply created to shoot manual optics. For a year of active use, no problems were identified.
Yolkin Misha, 2015-02-04 Evaluation 5
- - Phenomenal matrix for its price / dimensions, which, however, requires good optics. As a result, excellent work with ISO up to 6400 for printing. For the Web, even higher.
- - Hybrid autofocus (7R and NEX-7 contrasting) Very tenacious and fast. 100+ points.
- - Strongly modified in comparison with the NEX-7 EVI, which was a miracle as well as a crop
- - All electronic functions including the magnifying glass mode with manual focus now work without the slightest hint of lags. There were complaints about the long inclusion of the camera, but I immediately updated the firmware and did not notice any problems at all. Turns on much faster NEX-7.
- - Very decent and fast whale lens (new development of Sony itself with aspherical glass)
- - Excellent carcass ergonomics, five wheels (including the mode wheel) compared to three on the NEX-7. It became much more convenient and to the standard in my opinion 50D does not hold out quite a bit
- - NFC, the phone can act as a remote control
- - Price. For the money you can take except 6D with the worst AF and without glass.
- - A huge number of adapters + short working segment. Waiting for an adapter, stocking up on Jupiter and Planar.
- - Relatively fast, up to 5fps, serial mode. The camera, however, is not sports.
- - Enormous opportunities for videographers, including a full set of necessary interfaces and a hot shoe, originally designed for videography.
- JPEG Camera (Sony's everlasting sore)
- 300 shots from one battery (Eternal sore mirrorless with EVI)
- Few glasses on the FE format of the bayonet (stupid claim for a system that doesn’t have a year)
- In NFC mode only jPEG shoots
- Whale glass is chromatite, and the camera corrects aberrations only in jPEG so far. The disadvantage is partially contrived.
- (grunts, not a drawback) A beautiful 50mm now removes with a vignette, because it is made for a simple E-bayonet. Pay attention when choosing glass - FE is not just E.
- Sony Sony's are often more expensive than NIkon and Canon’s, although so far there’s too little on the FE bayonet to draw conclusions
Before this was the NEX-7 + 50mm 1.8 from Sony. The transition to the full-frame was originally planned for the NEX-9, which turned on the way to the announcement in Alpha 7. There are no regrets. The camera shoots like a god even from a whale glass, which surprises familiar reportage nikonists with their D4 and friends with Mark 3. Of course there are flaws, but they are more than overlaid by virtues, the main ones of which are undoubtedly picture quality and price.
There is no point in hearing the grumbling of mirrors; these guys are very much attached to their own scratchy construct and they just feel sorry for throwing out a fleet of glass that has been spent on money, as if it were a decent car. So, the potential arguments against the A7 on their part are more likely to justify their own professional mania :-) I switched from the Canon 50D to the NEX-7 a year ago and, apart from the advantages, I did not find anything in such a change of barricades.
Plans to buy a 35mm Zeiss.
Examples of photos in the album on J.Fotkah
shaikhulud 2014-05-05 Evaluation 5
- Easy, compact, convenient, excellent quality of the picture in a photo and video. Smart autofocus when shooting video. Good opportunities with the work of manual optics. Excellent price for a professional level camera. ISO high workers. A bunch of automatic modes for the amateur, which will give him an excellent opportunity to feel professional, excellent HDR. In general, everything is super.
- The camera itself is autofocus. Not quite an instant for reportage, but completely acceptable.
There are drawbacks, but this is not about the camera anymore - there is little optics available for the amateur, solid loans at a price of 30 thousand. I understand that the emphasis is on professionals and those who use similar ones from Hasselblad Lunar and others. But I would like to poltosik At least aperture in a double, it is possible without a stub, but up to twenty, and not for forty. And I do not understand what a whale the whale is, he is quite good, but yes dark and what. In short, I advise everyone who wants to shoot good photos and videos who need high ISO and manual optics lovers. The camera is worth the money at 100%
Agafonov Ruslan, 2014-04-30 Evaluation 5
- high quality photos / videos, performance and design incredibly pleased! Rich functionality, the potential compatibility of lenses from Canon and other systems with a workable autofocus. Start price is reasonable.
- battery, price of Zeiss lenses ...
In addition to the Canon One, no camera was so surprised, such a small size, and such power! The build quality is the highest, the electronic viewfinder is the best I have ever seen - the picture looks exactly as good as the optical one. It is not enough noise, video without smears, is close to professional level of video cameras. Photos with the best lenses are excellent. If you have a Mark III, then it will become the second camera after the A7 for sure! It makes photographs more often, does not bother with its small weight and dimensions, which in turn is a smart move from Sony. I put in a small handbag a7 + CZ 35mm to create stunning pictures every day! Think less about photography and think about creating masterpieces. Here is its purpose.
Anonim 2013-12-12 Evaluation 5
- sensation in general, after a month shaky bayonet
It is inconvenient to hold it, the controls are scattered, sharp and hard to push, whale glass is completely nothing, the battery instantly ends, the lens fixing button right under the fingers of the right hand, but why? The picture is soothing, good and on the car, who needs it, and in different modes, while I work with him, but I’m not sure exactly what will be delayed for a long time, most likely his life with manual lenses or with a mahaaaaa little miraculous fix, when one is released, can there are almost no available and interesting lenses, after a few months I will add that the bayonet on the carcass gave a strong slit, the lens sometimes shuts down, sometimes buzzes vilely and does not focus, when shooting video for this reason the shooting itself stops at any moment, now in hand I'm afraid to take it, is but sloth bear in the service of ... how can that be? I did not drop it, I took the lens about ten times and put it on, everything, marriage?
Straw Artemiy, 2014-11-11 Evaluation 2