|Total number of pixels||12.6 million|
|Effective Pixels||12.2 million|
|The size||APS-C (22.2 x 14.7 mm)|
|Maximum resolution||4272 x 2848|
|Sensitivity||100 - 6400 ISO, Auto ISO|
|White balance||automatic, manual installation, from the list|
|Flash||built-in, up to 9.20 m, the suppression of the red-eye effect, shoe, bracketing, E-TTL II|
|Image Stabilizer (still photography)||missing|
|Shooting speed||3 frames / sec|
|Timer time||2, 10, 2 - 10 s|
|Aspect ratio (still photography)||3:2|
|Interchangeable lens support||Canon EF / EF-S mount|
|Lens included||there, check with the model of the seller|
|Viewfinder and LCD screen|
|Using the screen as a viewfinder||there is|
|Viewfinder Field of View||95%|
|LCD screen||230000 points, 2.70 inches|
|Exposure||30 - 1/4000 s|
|Exposure X-Sync||1/200 c|
|Manual setting of shutter speed and aperture||there is|
|Automatic exposure processing||shutter priority, aperture priority|
|Exposure Correction||+/- 5 EV in 1/3 steps|
|Exposure metering||3D color matrix, center-weighted, spot|
|Autofocus backlight||there is|
|Manual focus||there is|
|Face focusing||there is|
|Memory and Interfaces|
|Type of memory cards||SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Image Formats||2 JPEG, RAW|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0, HD video, HDMI, connector for remote control|
|Battery format||your own|
|Number of batteries||1|
|Battery capacity||700 pictures|
|Video and audio recording|
|Video recording||there is|
|Maximum movie resolution||1280x720|
|Maximum video frame rate||30 frames / s|
|Maximum frame rate when shooting HD video||25/30 frames / s at a resolution of 1280x720|
|Sound recording||there is|
|Other functions and features|
|Additional features||tripod mount, computer controlled|
|Equipment||battery, charger, wide belt, interface cable, software CD, initial operating instructions of the camera|
|Start date of sales||2011-03-15|
|Dimensions and weight|
|The size||130x100x78 mm, without lens|
|Weight||495 g, without batteries; without lens|
Canon EOS 1100D DSLR Kit Reviews
- Good in the hand. The case is pleasantly felt. Clear menu, as it was previously on the canon. Price quality.
- Whale optics can be immediately changed, although I studied it on her.
The first own SLR, was taken in order to master the basics of photography. For a newbie the most that, now I think to switch to an older model from the eos line. If you try and squeeze all the juice out of it, replace the whale lens with something else and have direct hands, then it will not be a shame to get quite good pictures for yourself.
Arefev Alexey, 2014-06-18 Evaluation 4
- Cheap, lightweight, easy to operate, long-playing battery, RAW.
- Plastic body without lining. Though not slippery, it is scratched and gradually begins to creak in the area of the grip.
Of all the automatic modes would leave only P. However, this is my opinion about all the DSLRs. The device is quite working. Who is not satisfied with the quality of the pictures - learn to photograph and adjust the camera, otherwise stop your ambitions in the soap cases, you have enough. It is better to change the glass at the first opportunity, but the whale lens (meaning IS II) is quite at the level of amateur shooting. Get 1100D, learn, take a lot of pictures and do not fill your head with nonsense about pixels and shutter speed.
Vavilov Igor, 2013-08-23 Evaluation 5
- The quality of the photo at the highest level - just do not forget that this is not a soapbox with one button, all digital images need some work. RAW format - just opened my eyes to the capabilities of this unit and digital photography in general.
- Many complain about the noise - it is easy to eliminate in editors, as well as faded colors and other shortcomings.
- I don't need reportage rate of fire, and three frames per second is enough for any sporting event. Focusing just on top, even with the usual 18-55 instant focus! Everything is very conveniently located on the case, you get used to it so much that you use it with the screen off, without taking your eyes off the eyepiece. A very useful Life View mode, especially for working with non-native lenses without autofocus. I am very satisfied.
- Durable case, it is not plastic as they write everywhere, but from polycarbonate resin on a steel frame (it is a composite material, stronger than any plastic). It lies perfectly in the hand and does not creak anywhere. Absolutely monolithic (maybe of course I was just lucky).
- The battery is such that you even forget that it should be charged at all, enough for 1000 or more shots. It happens enough for a month of moderate amateur footage. Once I forgot the charger when I went to the sea for a week. I thought everything, I got there, there would be no pictures, but one charge was enough for me even on the way back, and then I took pictures at home. So the battery is just eternal compared to soap dishes, that's for sure.
- Also, this unit can be used instead of slide scanners for re-filming of films, which I sometimes save quite well, instead of handing over films for printing or scanning.
- There are drawbacks everywhere. Here they are absolutely subjective:
- 1) Lousy and loud shutter sound. They squeak like a knife in a glass, you can always hear it on the street, people turn around. After a shutter shutter of a good-looking or other good camera, it's just terrible. Well, maybe someone will like this tech sound - I do not. In cameras with a double-digit index and higher, the sound is more pleasant, just a dry click.
- 2) I can not understand why this camera is considered a camera for a beginner. Amateurs and some pros also enjoy using it as a second emergency camera of the same system. It is simple and affordable, I had a deliberate choice for her, because all the possibilities that cameras have now are more expensive, they are not necessary to take good pictures, and such cameras are many times more expensive.
- In the photo environment, this camera is looked down upon: it is for teapots, they say. But the kettle just would not have chosen it, would have taken that more abruptly based not on his experience, but on the advice of the pros who consider this fotik as trash.
- 3) I almost forgot - there is no matrix cleaning system, although it was in 1000d. I do not know how useful it is, but when you put another lens, you always think that you will shake the dust on the matrix. I don’t know why they decided to save money on this system.
- 4) Another size, of course, is not ideal, it is not always possible to take with you, although I find fault with the other SLRs even more)
The Canon 1100d is a wonderful device that I have been using for almost two years now.
For such a modest amount you get the maximum opportunity from the camera.
Odrov Alexey, 2013-12-12 Evaluation 5
- weight, build quality, photo quality
- for myself not found
first SLR. chose a long time. I bought it, turned it on, made a couple of shots ... And what I want to say. The quality of the photos is not something that pleased me, but very pleased. I also liked the video. I thought canon or nikon for a long time ... My friends are mostly Nikons and they convinced me that it would be better for him, since and the case there with rubberized elements and the matrix is a bit more, etc. BUT, I took him in hand and he was great in them, lay down like a native. There are no photographer skills, so I read the instructions and tried to do something. Even in auto mode, it turns out pretty well, and if only a bit to understand so all beauty. So who in thought or not to take, for me the answer is obvious - of course take it! And then only practice, practice and practice again!)) In general, my wife and I are satisfied, the children's album is replenished with excellent and high-quality pictures!
Popov aleksey 2014-04-15 Evaluation 5
- Fast (relative to digital soap dishes)
- Interchangeable lenses
- Not fast enough (comparing more expensive DSLRs)
I use this camera for two years, about 50-60 thousand photos have already been taken. With the acquisition, the quality of photos has increased significantly, especially in the evening and night! Before that there were digital soap dishes (and even before them Zenith). Night photos became high-quality with the acquisition of an external flash - movements are not blurred, focusing is clear — the lens does not travel. Now there is a set of telephoto and fifty dollars 1.4. I am delighted with the latter, sometimes I do not take it off for weeks. Easy to hike. Convenient various shooting modes. For me, quite a good shot video. Grateful to the photographer who advised the first SLR to take 1100d. Now I'm saving up for a full frame 6d.
Pugachev Vyacheslav, 2014-04-04 Evaluation 5
- - price;
- - photo quality;
- - for such a price, there are generally some advantages (except for the whale lens, you can safely take a carcass and another lens separately, even a whale from older models, but not 18-55, and you will be happy).
- there are no flaws in themselves; all specifications are described in the technical description. There is no cleaning of the matrix initially, this is not a disadvantage, but a constructive person who needs cleaning the matrix, take another camera.
- And so nothing loofs and bryakaet, the focus does not miss.
- The only thing that is, these are hot pixels on the matrix, and that appeared during the test for 30 seconds, but every camera has it, I do not even worry about it.
Long decided to go to the mirror, and decided ...
I decided to enter the world of mirror photography with Canon 1100D. I decided to buy with a whale 18-55 IS II. Of course this kit may not be the best, photos are not always different from a good compact. With the right settings, of course the photos are pretty good.
The camera itself is easy to handle, nothing sophisticated.
I got him a Canon 50 mm 1.8, the photos moved to a new level.
For a simple inhabitant of this device to start enough with his head. If you like to shoot with a mirror and want higher quality photos, in the future I will get something better.
ZY In general, I think to increase the level of photography by buying some lens L-ku. Saw photos from this, it seemed the cheapest and simplest camera and Canon 70-200mm f / 4L USM, the photos are just perfect.
The photo is not made by a camera, but by straight arms.
zavalko-av.rdjn, 2012-05-18 Evaluation 5