|Number of speeds||2|
|Epilation head||floating, double, with the possibility of washing|
|Battery||n battery life 30 min, charging time 1 h|
|Number of tweezers||48|
|Use with foam||there is|
|In set||cleaning brush, protective cover, case|
|Noise level||65 dB|
|Additional Information||4 nozzles in the set: nozzle for delicate epilation, nozzle for effective epilation, epilation nozzle for the bikini line and underarm area, razor nozzle with a removable comb|
Reviews of the epilator Panasonic ES-ED70
- Quiet, many attachments, the ability to use in the shower
- Not yet discovered
This is my first epilator. Before that she used wax, went to salons. So maybe my review will not be very objective, but ... I am not disappointed with the purchase. Despite the fact that I have a low threshold of pain, I was able to make myself hair removal, even ventured to make a deep bikini, and it worked. And I want to note that the epilator is less painful procedure than wax. What to say about the price - the price will beat off for 3 epilations (if you consider that going to the beautician cost at least 1500 pe.) In general, I am pleased with the purchase I advise everyone
Luneva Irina, 2013-07-03 Evaluation 5
Chic epilator !! Before that, she also used Panasonic, but the old and unpretentious - heaven and earth! I used to have to transport them to the same place a hundred times, because I missed a lot, but here it turns out just as quickly as shaving! I am used to epilators, and I’m not afraid of pain, but it’s really even less painful here, although I only use it dry without any foam. Previously, I did not even imagine that with an epilator it can be so quickly and conveniently. I even want to use it more often, he is so cool)))))
shovelofjustice 2014-03-14 Evaluation 5
- Smoothly and without discomfort. And, both during dry hair removal, and with foam. It is good that there is a backlight, it is much easier to make the skin perfectly smooth with it. When I used a razor, I could only dream about it.
- For me it is so without any flaws
I especially want to mention the nozzles. Very cool! My favorite is for the bikini line and armpit area. Copes with these difficult areas with a bang.
Nareiko Natalia 2013-06-30 Evaluation 5
- Removes all the hairs from the first time, the main thing is to slap a little stronger and then do not grow for a long time. It works very quietly, in principle it is not so important, but my husband has an electric razor that works much louder, so she paid attention to it.
- Compared to shaving, a bit unusual. To remove all the hairs have to spend several times.
This is my first epilator, previously used a razor. And at the beginning of course it is unusual and a little painful. But then I got used to it, and the most important thing is that the hairs grow much slower. I advise everyone.
Yantsevich Daria, 2013-05-10 Evaluation 5
- Firstly, this is a clear decoration of my dressing table - the epilator is very beautiful, nice shape and shade. Secondly, thanks to him, I finally forgot what growing hairs on my legs are - it perfectly removes vegetation of any size. And with the help of a convenient razor head with a removable comb, I can make beautiful intimate haircuts.
- I did not notice those - in my opinion, this is the best epilator of them all that is today!
Honestly, at first I bought it as a gift to my girlfriend for a birthday party - but, I confess, I could not stand it, I tried it once and fell in love. My friend bought another, and now I enjoy it myself.
Smolova Catherine, 2013-06-15 Evaluation 5
- Nice! Conveniently in the hand, the backlight helps to see the missed hairs. Wet epilation, work is not on the cord, holds the charge long enough - I have enough for both legs calmly. Quiet! Epilated even when the child was asleep))
- Some frivolous cosmetic bag included ... it is even more a bag of some white color. Removed somewhere and got a pretty beautician under such beauty.
This is my first epilator. Generally) Of course, I was afraid, I read many reviews, I chose for a long time. In the end - the first time it was painful, but tolerable. But the hairs I had diligently grown, after a razor sturdy such spikes. At first I tried dry. After moving to the bath. Wet hair removal went easier. And the second time I was pleasantly surprised - it tingles a little, but compared to the first time it is almost nothing) I really like it! Use a trimmer to trim the hairs to the desired length, and then everything goes like clockwork. With a delicate attachment, I carefully remove the hairs even from the chin - this is how shaggy I am. The inconvenience for me is that sometimes it is difficult to get, for example, to the back of the foot - but this is a matter of habit, we learn.
sauterelle25, 2013-06-14 Evaluation 5