|Type of||combine harvester|
|Bowl capacity||3.9 L|
|Blender||there is a volume of 1.5 liters|
|Control||number of speeds: 2, pulse mode|
|Berry press||there is|
|Nozzles||universal knife, emulsion nozzle, grater: 2 in a set, a disk for cutting straw|
|Disk for cutting cubes||there is|
|Overload protection||there is|
|Execution||bowl: plastic; blender: plastic; housing: plastic|
|Power cord||with storage compartment|
|Rubber feet||there is|
|Additional Information||brush cleaning brush|
Reviews of food processor Bosch MCM 5529
- Really indispensable assistant in the kitchen! No dish is prepared without his participation! Not to mention the blanks for the winter. Perfectly cleaned in the dishwasher (65 degrees calmly withstand). Safe - the child can not accidentally run it and cut itself something. We use 3 years, 2-3 days a week - nothing has broken yet (t-t), the lids do not go away
- oh, well, was it really so difficult to make a medium grater? And it would be good to come up with a piece for storing attachments!
Little tricks from personal experience:
- when you cut different products into cubes, you need to start with the softest, then put the hardest, and at the end - medium hardness.
- potatoes for salad is better to cut into cubes raw, and then boil in the microwave. You get perfect cubes that do not fall apart when mixed.
- vegetables for soup (carrots, onions, cabbage, beets, potatoes, etc.) should be cut into several dressings at once, otherwise fuss more. One part to use, and the rest decomposed into portion packets and freeze. Next time cook (fry, boil) without defrosting.
- greens except in the dust I have never managed to chop :( However, this is a great way to prepare it for the winter - rub almost in a puree with a universal knife, put it into an ice mold and freeze! These green cubes are then used for cooking or stewing.
Flaika.nsk, 2012-07-20 Evaluation 5
- It is difficult to list everything, but at least something:
- 1) diced! Salad for a few seconds and it's true! Well, not only salad
- 2) the ability to purchase various nozzles
- 3) German quality, whatever you say
- 4) both td and tp
- 1) a whipping disc scratches the bowl
- 2) it is a pity that there is no possibility of cutting cubes of different sizes)
- 3) a small number of products universal knife just scatters on the bowl
I use about a year. Without it, as without hands. A family is only two people, so it is not always beneficial to use it, for example, to cut one onion for a soup ... sometimes I do this: dice onions, carrots, potatoes and put them in bags in the freezer ... so you can cook a soup in a hurry, though from frozen vegetables, but still :)) ... I also use dicing to make stews from vegetables ... now the story of the disc for beating: I read on one site that he scratches the bowl and needs to be drunk right away cut before use I hoped for the lower protruding part (kulibiny :)) and didn’t cut it off ... for the first time, it was not scratched, but for the second time I heard the characteristic skrut and ... mdaa ... well, my husband cut off this protruding part and everything is OK then ... he beats magically, especially squirrels ... with a mixer I have never beaten up before such peaks ... the best thing is a sieve for wiping berries! I now only make mashed potatoes in it, it becomes so tender and there is no this gluten, as with a light beating mixer ... and of course all sorts of jams, etc. through it is one second, there is little waste and the gentlest product at the exit ... if you like Korean carrots, then here is my mistake and advice to you, do not buy a special disk for cutting into strips (I forgot what is called), just buy a disc with an average grater (it is not included and on the same disk the average shredder), it turns out not worse than a little tip, but you will also have an average shredder ... what else? I adapted the shred of cabbage: you just need to cut it up like so long, big curved stripes (I don’t know how to explain, I hope for understanding :)) in size passing It’s possible to get 5-6 lanes from a big head… and serve them at a right angle, then no round slice, just strips of chopped cabbage (shredder choose from small to large, which one you like) ... still need a hook for kneading dough , if there is no bread machine ...
hhomiachokk 2012-10-26 Evaluation 5
- Read, above, advantages, undoubtedly, are and there is a lot of them
- I had the same trouble as a NETA user. When preparing a liquid pancake dough, the disc beater jumped from its place for some unknown reason and scratched an ugly furrow at the bottom of the bowl, it itself suffered, plastic chips were removed from the bottom, and also left a bully on the holder for the nozzles. In the service center, where I wrote an email. letter, I was offered to replace all three affected parts under warranty. Apparently, these cases are not unique, probably, a flaw in the model. Use with caution disc for beating. After stopping, before restarting, let it sit on the bottom, drown something, make sure that it is exactly
anka.kurilova, 2010-05-06 Evaluation 3
- Knead dough, whip cream, citrus juice is excellent, there is almost no waste, cubes are smooth, beautiful, they perform all their functions well.
- Exactly a week after the purchase, the lid of the blender began to move away, you throw the vegetables over with one hand, you press on the lid with the other, you cannot remove the hand, the combine stops working immediately. A whipping disc scratches the bottom of the bowl.
Decide to buy or not to buy, but the lid of the blender is a significant drawback, given that every second person who has this particular problem has this problem.
ritanna.2010 2010-05-26 Evaluation 4
- I called it the Shredder of Vegetables, with the link “Not to sell to Agniac. Onions are chopped in a second, carrots in a couple of seconds, two heads of cabbage are chopped into small chips in a couple of minutes. Cubes have not tried yet.
- P.S. The chocolate milk made according to the attached recipe was really enjoyed by the children.
- I wanted a bigger boot hole.
vadimzhukov1969, 2012-12-20 Evaluation 5
- Cutting into cubes (for this and chose)
- Graters and shredder are excellent (a huge carrot disappears in 30 seconds)
- Large bowl (for salad for 4-6 people)
- Nozzle for mashed potatoes
- Nozzle for beating (protein, cream, sour cream, batter - no more than 2 minutes)
- A nozzle with a knife is suitable for mixing medium liquid dough.
- The blender is removed - and the combine becomes smaller =)
- Quite expensive
- Takes place - all the same it is a combine
- Need almost a separate box under the nozzles
- Small cubes (but sold extra tips)
- No average grater (not critical, but again sold, if necessary)
- There is a hole in the middle of the cup (it eats up a little and inconveniently interferes, but you get used to it)
- By the way, it’s kind of like that the cups are plastic, but I have a lot of equipment with the same minus, but she’s over 5 years old =)
I bought myself a gift, very happy.
I chose between Philips, which also cuts cubes, and Bosch (from Bosch's mom, so they decided to take another one to compare).
2 minutes of studying the instructions (there are even recipes there) and adequate careful handling of plastic parts is the key to happiness and comfortable work with the combine.
Washes quickly, the combine itself does not get dirty at all
At first it was hard to cook a lot of salads at once (I took it in front of the DR): it’s difficult to navigate what and how to cut. The hardest thing was to prepare a fur coat, I had to wash everything all the time.
Cut and shred must be cooled products, poorly suited for meat (stuck).
But puree made from hot potatoes - super!
Removed the mixer, juicer and blenders into the cupboard.
In my opinion, for a working hostess in the kitchen you need only a combine and a multi-cooker-pressure cooker.
Anonim 2013-11-28 Evaluation 5