|Bowl capacity||0.8 l|
|Control||number of speeds: 1, pulse mode|
|Nozzles||universal knife, emulsion nozzle|
|Execution||bowl: plastic, body: plastic|
|Power cord||length 1.20 m|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||19x19x24 cm|
Reviews the food processor BOSCH MMR 08A1
- Great helper in the kitchen for busy people! I grind everything: vegetables (beets, carrots, cabbage) for borsch, fish and poultry for minced meat. It works daily, with a large load of more than 2 years! I do not like it.
- Soft vegetables do not grind (onions), but you can put onions with carrots and everything will be fine.
Price and quality are excellent! Will eventually fail - buy the same.
Semenova Olga, 2014-01-05 Evaluation 5
- Shreds well and quickly;
- Convenient to operate;
This device was purchased for one purpose - to prepare the stuffing and copes with this function perfectly well. Very easy to use: loaded, chopped (in just a few seconds), took out the product, rinsed out the bowl and knife and it was done! Where is easier and for such a price !!!
Pozdnyakov Sergey, 2013-09-19 Evaluation 5
- Very simple, compact, easy to wash, the cord is conveniently wound on the cover. The quality is obvious, the normal price (1200).
- Maybe a little power is not enough - sometimes it makes me suffer on meat (but it turns) ... Did it not turn out that there was no ice knife in the kit - was it deceived ??
Leaves uncut pieces (but I think this is the case with all such devices). How to fight: periodically tilt the body or shake.
Anonim 2014-06-21 Evaluation 5
- Works smoothly
- didn't find
Works about 3 years (not regularly). Basically, I grind soft things (fruits, vegetables, berries, nuts, cottage cheese to the state of mashed potatoes ...). With the same meat did not experiment. A couple of times the dough did when the mixer broke.
Everything works, no failures! Mom has the same, but larger, and glass body - there appeared a crack on the form itself and a plastic lid was pricked, But this is a matter of neglect, apparently.
In general, I recommend!
Sugar Donut, 2014-01-17 Evaluation 5
- easy to use, grinds without effort
- not yet discovered
I grind constantly and meat, and onions, and nuts, and dry mushrooms, we make milkshakes — everything is super!
Sebeleva Natalia, 2014-07-08 Evaluation 5
- Convenient, compact, easy to wash. Cord gently coiled and secured on the cover.
- didn't find
I use it almost daily for making cocktails. Bowl capacity is enough for two servings. Very pleased.
Anonim 2014-06-18 Evaluation 5