|Inner tent||there is|
|Number of seats||2|
|Type of frame||interior|
|Number of entrances / rooms||2 / 1|
|Number of tambours||2|
|Number of ventilation windows||2|
|Inside pockets||there is|
|Water resistance awning / bottom||8000/10000 mm. Art.|
|Wind / snow skirt||there is|
|Mosquito net||there is|
|UV protection||there is|
|Awning material||Polyester (75D / 190T Diamond RipStop PU)|
|Bottom material||polyester (75D / 190T)|
|Inner tent material||polyester|
|Fireproof impregnation||there is|
|Arc material||aluminum alloy (7001-T6)|
|Diameter of arcs||8.5 mm|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions of the outer tent (LxWxH)||260x222 cm|
|Dimensions of the inner tent (LxWxH)||212x120x102 cm|
Tramp SARMA Tent Reviews
- Value for money - the main plus! For a modest amount for a good tent, you will get excellent water resistance, low weight, convenient construction, strong arches and awning. Perfect battle tent, ideal for the mountains!
- All-season tent. I didn’t check it in winter so far, but when it was below 8-9 degrees outside, in 5 minutes they breathed 18-20 inside! Neighbors were cold, but we are not! In the morning, when the sun is baking, both entrances are opened (only the net remains), the tent is immediately ventilated and cooled, you can sleep further =)
- A lot of thoughtful details (pockets, convenient entrance, zippers on the ventilation windows, reflective elements on the tent and stretch marks), a good repair kit, light and comfortable bright red pegs.
- Indeed, condensate drips straight into the face through the ventilation grid. Not a very pleasant awakening from cold drops in the forehead ...
- The seams of the inner tent are not carefully made - the material sticks out, the threads diverge
Someone writes that the tent strongly accumulates condensate. This is so if you leave the skirt in dry weather with a temperature above zero. They began to tie up the skirt - and the problem was solved. Skirt - for the storm, rain and winter!
Pads will hold only two medium backpacks and a pair of boats. Bicycles, boats, folding furniture, etc. will not fit. This tent is for hiking and mountain tourism.
Perhaps not wide, and two adult men will not fit. But for the couple - the most it. Even if you quarrel during a hike, then nothing brings you closer like a compact tent))) But in height it is more than comfortable, you don’t touch the ceiling.
Naumova Nastya, 2013-07-24 Evaluation 5
- Durable, good thing. Very high water-repellent characteristics (some of the best). First, you can put an awning, and after the inner tent (very important when installing in heavy rain). There is a skirt, which in the heat can be tied up with regular fastenings. Two huge entrances and two vestibules.
- For two of course cramped. Boy + girl, girl + girl is normal. I would put in the description 1 - 1.5 local
Ideal for one traveler. And in the heat and in the cold and in the stormy wind and in the pouring rain stands like a rock. Inside is dry and comfortable. Tested in Karelia in simple campaigns in the period summer-late autumn. Fell under a gale with rain. Sarma did not let down.
Alexandr Ishutin 2012-02-19 Evaluation 5
- price / quality ratio, constructive, thoughtful detail, TX, convenience, wind / moisture stability, simplicity, speed and ease of installation alone.
Used two years, very easy and convenient for two people (my height is 184). high wind resistance and water resistance allows not afraid of what will leak or blow away. a good bottom, more than once rescued in the swamps when setting up a tent in a puddle inside everything is dry. the width of the tent allows you to put two rugs with a small overlap, resulting in no cold gap. very comfortable for two. two entrances allow you to arrange elegant ventilation.
There are a lot of advantages in general, and at such a price there is also a price advantage.
Kharitonov Alexander, 2013-05-11 Evaluation 5
- - inexpensive
- - excellent membrane parameters
- - quickly and clearly going
- - stable
- - durable
- - has reflective elements (it glows in the dark, conveniently)
- - easy
- - convenient pockets for trash
- - pockets for open valves
- - hook under the ceiling
- cramped for two adults
- ventilation windows in the inner tent do not close
Basically everything is already written about this tent.
The first test - arrived at night, cold +1, windshield.
The tent was quickly assembled without second-hand help, on a lazy 4 peg. Then two were added on the sides of the inner tent - purely out of interest. Two foams climbed close - pleased.
At night, the wind intensified - stands rooted to the spot. Heavy rain began to fall - nowhere, dry and warm, although it was on a slope and the water flowed in streams.
What pleased in the version of the 12th year - the tent is 10 cm higher.
The people wrote about the condensate - they did not notice, but there was no heat either.
Anonim 2012-05-11 Evaluation 5
- Water resistance is beyond praise. Withstands heavy rain from a bucket with the wind without getting wet outdoor tent - personally experienced a few rainy days in the campaign. If you fasten and press the skirt of the outer tent, the water does not penetrate under the tent and in the vestibules is completely dry. It stands well in the wind, it does not bounce, it does not inflate from below if you press the skirt.
- Quite compact in packaged form, the arcs are folded in short lengths and the length of the package is small.
- The arcs are made from the correct material - light aluminum, assembled / disassembled easily and without jamming.
- Awnings stitched high quality, outside the tent looks beautiful. The material of the bottom inside is pleasant to the touch.
- Two vestibules, one for the entrance, the second for the backpack (the second one has a slightly different shape).
- Laces, delayed with reflective threads. There are also reflective stripes on the tent - in the dark, finding your tent is easy and you will not stumble over the delay.
- If the tent is used only for one person, then inside you can stay comfortably - there is plenty of space, both for yourself and for things. In the front and rear parts inside there are two large pockets for things, at the top - a carabiner for a flashlight.
- On opposite sides of the inner awning at the top are two ventilation windows, on the outer awning there are ventilation valves that can be opened not only from the outside, but also from the inside of the tent by undoing the lock on the inner awning under the ventilation window and inserting a hand.
- The tent is installed and removed quickly. Especially the inner tent. It is necessary to tinker with the outer tent, because it has an irregular dome-shaped form, and we still need to practice at home and remember the order of folding the tent.
- In the new version of the tent (2013), the pegs in the form of a three-beam blade have a high bending stiffness and do not turn in the ground.
- On the tent there are garters for skirt and vestibule doors.
- Yet this is a single tent. A sort of lorry. Two are cramped, and one in some cases is a lot, it is better to take something easier and more compact. You can compare with a large one-room apartment - the same impressions.
- Among the shortcomings I will highlight the complex form of the outer tent, which is not easy to fold.
- Well, in the heat in a closed tent is very hot, even though both ventilation valves are open and only mosquito nets are used at the entrances, with the main ones cleaned. Even raising the skirt does not save much. This is due to the super rain protection.
- Stretching the outer awning, you need to carefully ensure that it does not touch the inner awning at the top of the tent and in some places on the sides. Nevertheless, in the upper part, the form of the tent and the arcs is not optimal and tarpaulin touches are possible, it is necessary to fix the arms and the tent from the inside.
- And another big drawback is that there are no lateral delays in the middle part of the awning in height from the vestibules. A wet awning can sag and clings to a backpack in a clothing vestibule - an unpleasant thing.
- Also, large ventilation windows on the inner canopy are located just above the head. Although the windows and closed mesh, but condensation from the outer tent can drip straight on the face.
- Pegs in the form of a three-beam scapula cling to themselves a lot of soil when pulling out.
Nevertheless, Tramp Sarma 2 is a tent for a comfortable rest of one person in heavy rain, in inclement, dank weather.
When folded, it is placed across the bottom compartment of the backpack — almost the ideal solution — to get the tent without unpacking the entire backpack — super.
You can recommend the tent as well for two slender girls - quite suitable.
In campaigns, I usually put tents on 160-liter polyethylene litter bags (black ones in a roll). Just not to dirty the bottom. Yes, and a little softer and warmer.
In the vestibules I also spread one or two bags - dry and not dusty.
The inner tent of yellow color creates a cozy warm atmosphere and diffused light, everything is visible in the tent during the day.
It is warm at night in a tent, and with an appropriate good sleeping bag you can even sleep very comfortably even without clothes. In the morning the sun quickly becomes hot - this is a signal to the fact that it is time to get out and go further along the route.
Serov Alex, 2014-04-05 Evaluation 5
- 1. The highest water resistance of the bottom and awning in its price category.
- 2. With a strong wind without storm delays worth confident
- 3. Two roomy vestibules. They kept two backpacks of 70 l each. and additional equipment. This did not prevent the tent from entering and exiting
- 1. Since the tent is small, if there are two people in the tent, there is a problem with the flow of fresh air. You can half open the two vestibules and slightly open both entrances, leaving only the mosquito net. Under this condition, the problem with ventilation is partially solved. Two side windows of ventilation it makes sense to use at low ambient temperatures
- 2. Perhaps the skirt is not enough fasteners for the peg. Fastening on the sides is good, but in order for the skirt to fit, you should also fix it in the middle.
- 3. It is not entirely clear why the manufacturer chose this combination of colors for the tent — gray and red. If this is an extreme series, then the color should be bright. Gray color does not highlight or mask the tent - it is just a neutral color.
A good choice for those people who move from tents from supermarkets to a more informed purchase. Tramp Sarma is the middle link between beginner tourists and professional travelers.
Please note that 2 classic tourist rugs will not fit into the tent in width - you need to trim a little
leshemy 2012-05-12 Evaluation 4