|Shaving method||dry / wet|
|Supply system||from battery|
|Number of shaving heads||3|
|Battery||NiMH, battery life 21 minutes, charging time 8 hours|
|Motor speed||10,000 rpm|
|Waterproof case||there is|
|Non-slip grip insert||there is|
|Equipment||travel cover cleaning brush|
|Additional Information||internal knives with 30-degree sharpening|
Panasonic Electric Shaver Reviews ES-6003
I read reviews on the market. I chose a razor as I got a vest that you buy a new blade, and after 3 days it’s like an old blade, despite the fact that I shave it every other day for many years. I tried (did not buy) razors of different brands (I have been selling household appliances for many years) and models. Brown and Philips sucks up to the price of 5000 and then did not try. I have sensitive skin. I bought Panas 6003. I shaved my soaped shield 2 times. Gone annoyance. Then 2 times dry. 100 times better and no irritation. Began to shave every day. This effect is not expected. Analogues are not looking. Worth the money. Happy as an elephant.
alexiri, 2011-07-09 Evaluation 5
- Of the advantages:
- 1. Holds a long charge.
- 2. 10,000 turns, which makes shaving even faster.
- 3. Low price.
- 4. Wet shaving function.
- 5. After shaving, the razor can be washed under running water.
- I have not revealed any deficiencies.
My first electric shaver. After the usual gillette fusion proglide razor, the skin simply rests. I shave dry, no irritation. I tried shaving with foam, but did not like it. Shaving 2 day shields takes no more than 5 minutes. So I advise everyone to this electric razor.
Anonim 2013-01-03 Evaluation 5
- Simple and therefore reliable.
- The function of wet shaving is a big plus, especially for people with delicate skin of the face. You can even shave in the shower, even while lying in the bathroom.
- It is well protected from the penetration of water into the body - unless it is not necessary to shave completely under water :-)
- Easy and simple to clean-wash under running water.
- Shaving is not very ... not that bad. But not Ice! It is necessary to shave a two-three-day bristle well for about 15-20 minutes. Leaves not cut hairs. Have to shave repeatedly the same place. I expected more from Panas. Knives get blunt very quickly.
I bought this model twice. The first one used was -2.5 years. When the knives were completely blunt, they took a new one, since it is not advisable to change the cutting unit for money. The real life of the device is 1-2 years
d.xaruck2011, 2010-03-08 Evaluation 4
- The price of razors and blades.
- The ability to shave even dry and without shaving foam.
- The possibility of battery life.
- Conveniently lies in the hand.
- There is no charge indicator, therefore it is not clear when the razor is fully charged and how much charge is left to work. Although approximately the remainder of the charge can be estimated from the sound of its work, the smaller the charge, the slower the knives begin to work.
- Mostly shave badly, for example, it is hard to shave your neck. Being used with the second hand to tighten the skin, then it is possible to shave normally.
The main advantage is of course the price. Previously, Gillette shaved poppy 3 and the blades lasted for about a month, and a good amount came up on the blades. On this razor blade set + grid cost me 830r. The manufacturer recommends replacing the mesh once a year, and knives once every 2 years. Although it feels like after a year of use, it seems that the grid has not yet become blunt and will serve further. In addition, you do not need to spend money on shaving foam. It is quite comfortable to shave with the use of ordinary water and even dry in places where there is no water.
epsilon38, 2012-10-22 Evaluation 5
- The ratio of price and quality is optimal, the quality and cleanness is dry and wet, the convenience and ease of use of the battery life longer than the time stated in the characteristics,
- Poor equipment, which is obviously due to the minimum price.
I bought after a long study of reviews from other buyers and did not regret a gram of choice made. It was a comparison with personal experience. In the late 90s he used a net razor, Brown, which worked on the network. After a year or two of use, the quality of the shave became worse; it went over to Gillette Mak3, which he used before purchasing this razor. My bristle is tough enough, I shave every day. In comparison with the blade machine, the effect of Panasonic is no worse, especially after charging the battery, there are no skin irritations, I shave mostly dry. The battery with a daily shave of 5 minutes is enough for two weeks. Five minutes is enough to shave quality. In general about the razor the best impressions. I come to the conclusion that more expensive models differ only in various unnecessary types of charge level indicators, self-cleaning systems, fancy boxes and other nonsense that do not affect the quality of shaving.
malcom57, 2013-04-04 Evaluation 5
- Shaving cleaner than the Philips HQ 6920, which used before.
- You can rinse - clean easily and conveniently.
- The battery charge is enough to shave 6 times in the morning (I haven’t reached a full discharge yet, but I’ll just charge the sun to the sun)
Compare with younger acc. Philips model - HQ 6920, which has been used for the last two years.
Smooth and smooth areas of the face (mustache, cheeks) Panas shaves noticeably better.
It is necessary to tinker with the neck, since one or two passes are shaved badly, but if you spend 5 minutes, it turns out better than Philo. Phil sometimes could not completely shave some tight hairs and had to do them with a loom. With Panas, there is no such problem: with a little zeal, everything is shaved.
Skin irritation is also noticeably less on shaving than on Phil. Wet shaving is quite gentle, but it has one drawback: because of the foam, you cannot see how well some areas are shaved.
Bought for 1250 - great buy!
Anonim 2011-03-02 Evaluation 5