|Possible colors||beige, white, blue, green, brown, red, pink, gray, blue|
|Hood material||the cloth|
|Number of wheels||4, front and rear single|
|Shopping basket||there is metal|
|Handle height adjustment||there is|
|In set||there is|
|Cradle size (WCD)||40x86 cm|
|Accessories||sun visor bag|
|Ability to wash the case||there is|
|Features||wheel options: tire imitation on plastic rims, inflatable on plastic rims, inflatable on a metal chrome plated|
Reviews of baby stroller Little Trek for newborns
- Great all-terrain vehicle! Spacious deep cradle, soft move, light (compared to trance), rocking the baby and not shaking on the bumps. Wind, drizzling rain and light snow do not fall into the cradle. Inexpensive. When the baby does not want to lie (somewhere around 3 months), you can raise the cradle's head - and look around you! Soft knit upholstery inside with an unobtrusive cute pattern. There are many colors - you can choose more brightly, and be quieter, both for the boy and for the girl. The fabric does not get wet. All covers can be removed and washed. Choosing a chassis is also quite good - you can equip a wheelchair at will (we have inflatable wheels on a chrome-plated metal drive - you pump up - and beauty! By the way, at any tire service you even equalize tire pressure). On the steps to raise the wheel-pull - no problem!
- 1. The cracking sound of a hood - but it annoys me more than my son
- 2. Forms could be a little more elegant ... well, the outline of a hood, for example
- 3. Squeak on almost all connections - it was terrible, but after processing with VD, everything was cured - thanks to the Internet!
- 4. A bag with just one compartment (although I don’t know how it is from other manufacturers) and with a stupid buckle, which you don’t immediately get used to.
- 5. The carrying handles of the cradle are not centered - if you carry a child in it, then it will be strongly tilted head down.
In general - a good option cradle for little money. There are drawbacks, but they are not so significant in fact in order to overpay more well-known promoted brands for a similar product. Yes, the inglesins look prettier, Italy, again (she herself wanted Sophia in the color of biscotto), but 18,000 for 6 months of use is overkill. In addition, in Little Trek, you can sleep for a year for sure, even a large child. And for the autumn-winter kids, it is just the cradle that is needed - passable, spacious and not blown into the cracks - all these qualities cannot be taken away from our stroller! Recommend!
missis.vorojeyckina2003, 2011-01-06 Evaluation 4
- They took the stroller after one child, very satisfied!
- 1.Easy !!! We have a variant with non-inflatable wheels - the weight is 11.5 kg. (This is exactly what they wanted, they were afraid of punctures in the winter time in the forest). We walk along the Bitsevsky Forest Park every day. This is not a heavy transformer, in which the child is also lower - closer to the ground.
- 2. Hood, inside cotton upholstery - everything was removed and erased by me in a typewriter without problems. Considering that they took already used / I had it in principle.
- 3. Price! Just a holiday.
- 4. The chassis width is only 58 cm. It is suitable for all ramps of two rails, also it enters a small elevator.
- 5. The 2010 model has a lifting back in the cradle. Ie that's when it is now in 6.5 months. the child became curious to sit down, he did not need to make a hill of pillows.
- 6. Spacious. Reb 74 cm jumpsuit and 2 camel blankets - behind the head (well, or in the legs) - there is still room.
frau.gusewa2012, 2011-01-07 Evaluation 5
- 1) good quality fabric
- 2) large internal dimensions
- 3) small dimensions (runs in a small elevator)
- 4) good permeability (wheels choose rubber inflatables - you can pump up)
- 5) very easy to operate
- 6) reliable, because no complicated parts
- 7) among the huge number of inglesin and Polish transformers little trek is very rare
- 1) the mechanism for raising the cap is cracking (although the child does not wake up from this)
Great stroller. Long chose which stroller to buy. As a result, bought a little trek and very happy about it. Inexpensive stroller, quality made, roomy. We have been using for 4 months. During this time, only smeared the wheels 2 times with WD-40. The walking block will buy only little trek.
lady.khimki 2010-12-18 Evaluation 5
- 1. Lightweight, durable design. The lightest of cradles.
- 2. Compact - easily enters the elevator. In the folded form in the trunk of a small car and placed the chassis and carrycot.
- 3. Big cradle - up to 8 months in it rode even in winter without problems.
- 4. Qualitatively made - external material design.
- 5. Good protection against wind and rain.
- 6. An opportunity to establish a cradle by a face and a back to mother.
- 7. Excellent rubber wheels.
- 8. Excellent shock absorption - easy to rock the baby.
- 9. Goes well down the stairs (I had to go down 4 flights)
- 10. Adjustable knob
- 11. An opportunity to fasten a footboard for the senior child.
- 1. The inability to raise the back for the position of the child half-sitting.
- 2. A little creaked.
- 3. The inner material of the stroller is fastened with elastic bands and slips from the base of the cradle - I had to sew it myself.
- 4. The handles at the cradle are not adapted to carry it for them, but we did not need to.
Loved the stroller. Excellent inexpensive quality option - not inferior to foreigners! Ready to buy it a second time!
rud.ek, 2011-04-11 Evaluation 5
- 1. Very large cradle. We walked with a 2-month-old baby in February at -25, wrapping him in a warm blanket - he climbed without problems. The baby is big. The only ones who walked.
- 2. Excellent cross. No problem on the snow, ice, near the house was the repair of the road, which left unfinished for the winter - passed without problems.
- 3. Strides the stairs. 1.5 flights to the elevator itself raised walking paces. Most wheelchairs do not have this option.
- 4. Weight. Very light. Both on the rise and in management. After a cesarean, she coped without problems.
- 5. The not blown integral block of a cradle. The baby is not cold.
- 6. Good shock absorption - easy to rock the baby.
- 1. With the clatter moves the hood. Sometimes it wakes up a child.
- 2. It is not enough provisions at the handle, with my height (175 cm) I was not very comfortable.
- 3. Design. The feeling that people made tanks all their lives. They wanted to make a stroller, but out of habit again turned out to be a tank.
- 4. A little creaks. Lubrication did not help. But this does not interfere.
- 5. After 4 months of use, the rivets bent and flew out, connecting the crossbars of the frame. It happened during the descent from the stairs with the child inside. We got off with a slight fright. Replaced by similar, purchased in the hardware store. Regularly inspect for loss of other rivets.
Good stroller. We use 4 months, very satisfied.
Melonina, 2012-03-28 Evaluation 5
- Quality materials, reliable construction, almost all metal, plastic at least. Roomy cradle. Made in Russia. Reasonable price.
- No seat belts in the cradle.
- Inconvenient / unreliable fastening of the cradle on the platform (the plastic latch does not inspire confidence, although it still works without problems).
They took with inflatable wheels (more reliable and less cracks on the bumps), metal discs (more reliable than plastic). Additionally ordered a rain cover, mosquito net and mattress, the bag was bundled with a stroller. Out 8,000 rubles.
No complaints, very satisfied.
baranov190 2010-12-24 Evaluation 5